All requests for
the East Orange New Jersey Police Patch has been discontinued
and will no longer be honored as of April 12, 2013. Please do not
request the E.O.P.D. Patch by letter or telephonic communications as
this practice has been terminated.
1. The E.O.P.D.
official patch will be sent to ALL who generate a written request by
way of a letter utilizing the U.S. / Foreign Mail Postal Service Only!
2. Only one (1) E.O.P.D. official patch will be given for each
3. No requests will be honored for the E.O.P.D. patch using the
department's e-mail system or contacting the Police Department
4. Send your request by letter containing the following
Your Full Name
Complete Address (include apt.
# if applicable)
request (law enforcement, collector, etc.)
5. Send all written requests
using the U.S. / Foreign Postal Service, be sure to include on the
envelope Attention: "Patch Request"
the following contact address.......
All Law Enforcement
- It would be appreciated if you would reciprocate by sending
a patch from your agency while
mailing your request.
C/O Chief William Robinson
15 South Munn Avenue
East Orange, New Jersey
Attention: "Patch Request
EOPD Will No Longer
Send Out Patches - This Practice has been Discontinued.
Thank You Anyway For Your Interest In Our Patch!